You can contact your personal sales consultant.
+372 581 640 78
Verbal reservation is valid for up to 30 days or until a binding legal debt agreement is signed. The reservation period can be extended upon an agreement with the seller.
The legal debt agreement
A notarized lawful sale/purchase agreement is signed for the period when the construction process of the building is still ongoing. Upon signing the legal debt agreement, the buyer pays 15% of the sales price.
Within one month after the completion of the terraced house, a notarized real property agreement is signed, which entails the transfer of ownership of the object of the contract, and the customer will have to pay the remaining 85% of the purchase price.
Included in the price
- Completion of the unit in accordance with the project documentation, including landscaping, exterior lighting, roads;
- Fee for the construction and installation of utility networks (water, electricity 3X16A or 3x20A, sewage, gas or ground heating according to the chosen package);
- Availability of data communication, cable television, telephone and security services;
- Interior decoration according to the chosen package;
- Two parking spaces on the property per housing unit;
- VAT 20% of the sales price.
Not included in the price (payable by the buyer)
- Service fees and equipment costs associated with subscribing cable television and security services;
- Sink cabinet and sinks/mixers in the 2nd floor bathrooms, 2 sets (included in the Delux package);
- Lighting (included is lighting for the outdoors, sanitary rooms and hallway);
- Notary fees and state fees.